5 Ways to Use Content Curation for Marketing and Tools to Do It
“Content curation is the hottest topic among marketers these days, but few companies understand what content curation is and how it can help build a brand and a business.
In simplest terms, content curation is a form of content marketing where a publisher (in this case, a small business) editorially collects the best content related to a specific niche and targeted to a specific audience then enhances that content by adding personal opinions and expertise. That enhanced content delivers added value to the target audience who consumes it after it’s published.” Get the rest here: 5 Ways to Use Content Curation for Marketing and Tools to Do It.
Comment, call or ‘connect’ so we can talk about how this applies to you and your organization…
- Can a curator be a thought leader? (trafcom.typepad.com)
- Content Curation and Its Positive Impacts on Business-to-Business Social Media Marketing (contentcurationmarketing.com)
- Content Curation Sneaks Up on Marketers (socialmediatoday.com)
- Can Content Curation Help Your Marketing (openforum.com)
- Content Marketing: It’s That Easy! (Part 2) (community.constantcontact.com)
- How to Curate Content in 30 Seconds or Less (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Social Media, Memetics, and Cognitve Science – Why Curation is Now a Marketing Must! (sixestate.com)